You need: 900g cream cheese, 36 oreo cookies, 5 tbsp butter, 2.3 dl milk, 70ml sugar, 1 plate gelatin.
- Separate the cookies, and put the cookie in a zip loc bag and the cream in a pot.
- Smash the cookies in the zip loc bag until completely crushed. (Set a little bit aside for the top of the cake). Add the butter (melted) and stir. Pour into the cake form and pat down to make the crust of the cake.
- In a pot, put the cream cheese, sugar and cookie cream. Blend together it’s while melting. This will become the cake filling. On the side, mix the gelatin with the milk (warmed up). Add this to the pot with the cake filing.
- Once it has reached boiling point, pour it into the cake form. On the top, add a little of the cookie crumble.
- Put in the fridge for 4+ hours.
The recipe is from AniFood