Ever wanted to find those cookies you find at the breakfast buffet when you are in Piemonte? Well, look no further! Here is the recipe, so you can make Baci di Dama at home. Perfect for #WorldDessertDay
- 100g Hazelnuts
- 100g Sugar
- 100g Butter
- 100g Flour
- 100g Dark Chocolate
Here is how you do it:
- Crush the hazeluts until it becomes fairly smooth, but be careful so it doesn’t get oily
- Add in butter and sugar, mix together.
- Add flour little by little, start mixing it together with your hands. Add flour until the dough becomes quite firm
- Set aside in the fridge for about 1 hour (or more if you’d like)
- After about 1 hour, take the dough out and start forming little balls. You can choose the size, but they should we quite small
- Place the balls on a baking sheet, and bake them in the oven at about 180 degrees celcius until golden brown. Take them out of the oven to cool
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate.
- Once the balls are cool, add a little chocolate in between two of them, and set aside to cool.
- and voila! You have made delicious Baci di Dama!